Loyalty Points System
Roadrunner Athletic Fund donors are rewarded and recognized through a loyalty points system. Loyalty points are calculated each year and will be used to determine seating locations at football, basketball and NCAA championship events.
How Loyalty Points are Earned
- Your current year's annual pledge
- Past giving to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund
- Consecutive season ticket purchases to UTSA Football and Men's and Women's Basketball
- Membership in the UTSA Alumni Association
- Membership in the UTSA Varsity Club (UTSA's Varsity Club members are former student- athletes who have lettered.)
For loyalty points to count toward priority seating, gifts must be made by April 15 for football and August 15 for basketball.
Remember, the giving year starts September 1 and ends the following August 31.
Referral Rewards Program
You can also earn loyalty points by recruiting new members to the Roadrunner Athletic Fund. For every new member referral during the current giving year, you will receive one loyalty point. Be sure they include your name on their new member application to receive appropriate credit.
The Roadrunner Athletic Fund member who recruits the most new members each year will receive the Ultimate Experience:
- Invitation for two to a selected UTSA home football game including VIP parking
- Invitation to the president's pre-game reception
- Pre-game field passes
- Seats in the athletic director's suite
|2pts||Every $100 given to RAF during current giving year*|
|1pt||Every $100 of cumulative past giving to RAF|
|2pts||Each consecutive year of season ticket purchase, for any of the three named sports (max 6 pts)|
|1pt||Every new member referral to RAF during current giving year|
Bonus Loyalty Points
|2pts||Current UTSA Alumni Association member|
|5pt||Current UTSA Alumni Association lifetime member|
|10pts||UTSA Varsity Club Member (UTSA letterman)|
*Donors giving to restricted areas of athletics (i.e. specific sports) will only receive 1 point for every $100 given during the current giving year.
Calculating Your Loyalty Points Example
|type of support||amount||pts net||pts earned|
|Current annual gift||$500||2 pts/$100||10 pts|
|Cumulative lifetime giving (past gifts)||$3,700||1 pts/$100||37 pts|
|Consecutive season ticket purchases||3 years||2 pts/sport||6 pts|
|Lifetime member of UTSA Alumni Association||bonus||5 pts||5 pts|
|Total 58 pts|